· Model NO.: JX-7803
· Material: Carbon Tool Steel
· Technics: Drawing Die
· Manufacturing Technology: Automation Technology
· Mold Cavity Technology: EDM Milling
· Parts Detection Method: Measurement of Three Axis NC
· Trademark: INTEG
· Application: Household Appliances
· Processing Method: Punching and Shearing Mould
· Process Combination: Single-Process Mould
· Driving Motor Type: Hybrid
· Milling Speed: High Speed
· Attribute (E. G.: Size): Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Stamping die is a special process equipment for processing materials (metal or non-metal) into parts (or semi-finished products) in cold stamping processing, called cold stamping die (commonly known as cold die). Stamping is a pressure processing method in which a material is applied to a material by means of a mold mounted on a press at a room temperature to cause separation or plastic deformation to obtain a desired part.
There are many forms of stamping dies, generally with the following categories:
(1) The blanking die creates a separate mold along the closed or open contour.
(2) The bending die causes the sheet blank or other blank to be bent and deformed along a straight line (curved line), thereby obtaining a mold of a workpiece of a certain angle and shape.
(3) The drawing die is a die in which the blank of the sheet is made into an open hollow member, or the hollow member is further changed in shape and size.
(4) The forming die is a mold in which a blank or a semi-finished workpiece is directly copied and formed in the shape of a convex or concave die, and the material itself produces only a partial plastic deformation.