· Model NO.: JX-7803
· Material: Carbon Tool Steel
· Technics: Drawing Die
· Manufacturing Technology: Automation Technology
· Mold Cavity Technology: EDM Milling
· Parts Detection Method: Measurement of Three Axis NC
· Trademark: INTEG
· Application: Household Appliances
· Processing Method: Punching and Shearing Mould
· Process Combination: Single-Process Mould
· Driving Motor Type: Hybrid
· Milling Speed: High Speed
Metal stamping is a manufacturing process in which a metal stamping die or a series of metal stamping dies are used to form a sheet metal into a three-dimensionally shaped workpiece.
Metal stamping products are used in various industries, such as automobiles and household appliances. Automotive stampings are an important part of the metal stamping industry.
Metal stamping can form sheet metal very efficiently. The metal stamping die is mounted on a press, and each stroke of the press forms a workpiece.
The production of metal stamping is done by metal stampers. Metal stamping dies are produced by machine tools or mold shops. Some machine tools and mold shops also produce stamped parts.
Various range of die: Such as the Plain die, Cutting die, Forming die, Bending die, Gang dies, Riveting die, Pierce die, Shearing Die, Progressive dies for metal stamping parts such as small auto parts.
---Car mechanical parts.
---Cover or accessories of duplicater
---Crinter, auto sound
---VCD, DVD, MP3, MP4,
---Other electronic appliance and membrane switch cutting dies.
Precision of the Wire Cutting up to 0.003mm. Press capabilities up to 350 tons.
Ability marking HP punch die from 30-1200 times per minute.