PP Meltblown Nonwoven Spinneret Extrusion Die
1. Hangers-style structure.
2. The meltblown die head is mainly suitable for PET, PBT, PA, PP, PE, PTFE, PS, EMA, EVA, TPU, carbon fiber and other materials.
3. The conventional model of the die head is 400mm-2400mm; the diameter of the melt-blowing head (spinning plate) is 0.2mm-0.3mm; the center distance of the nozzle holes is between 0.7mm-0.8mm.
4. Suitable for process temperature below 350, carbon fiber 330-350, PP, PET300 below.
5. Suitable output is generally 30-50KG / hour, and can also be determined according to the production capacity of the production line.
6. Scope of application:
(1) Medical and sanitary cloths: surgical gowns, protective clothing, sterile cloths, masks, diapers, women's sanitary napkins, etc.
(2) Fabrics for home decoration: wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bed covers, etc.
(3) Cloth for clothing: lining, adhesive lining, flakes, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.
(4) Industrial fabrics: filter materials, insulating materials, cement bags, geotextiles, covering fabrics, etc.
(5) Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.
(6) Others: space cotton, thermal insulation and sound insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filter, tea bags, etc.