Plastic Extrusion Moulding and Sheet Mould
Extrusion is also known as extrusion in plastic processing, and is used in the processing of non-rubber extruders by using hydraulic press pressure to extrude the extrusion of the mold itself. It refers to a processing method in which the material passes through the action between the barrel and the screw of the extruder, is plasticized while being pushed forward by the screw, and continuously passes through the machine head to make various cross-section products or semi-products.
Extrusion is one of the most important forms of plastic material processing. It is suitable for most plastic materials except some thermosetting plastics. About 50% of thermoplastic products are extruded and used in large quantities. The molding of chemical fibers and thermoplastic elastomers and rubber products; the extrusion molding method can produce various types of continuous products such as pipes, bars, sheet materials, profiles, wire and cable sheaths, monofilaments, etc.
1. Hangers-style structure.
2. Both sides are equipped with top mould and pull fine adjustment screw bending mould lip, to adjust the mold mouth clearance.
3. All sides of the mould plated chromium and used high-strength bolts with 12.9 grades. The heater make of nice staginess can be control heating.
4. Steady production the structure is simple, easy to remove, cleaning.
5. Production 0.5 mm - 6mm thick sheet products.
6. Suitable for: PE, PA, PP, PET, ABS, PS etc.
7. Mould width:400-3500mm.