Extrusion molds are used to form a type of mold for the production of continuous-shaped plastic products, also known as extrusion molding heads, which are widely used in pipes, rods, monofilaments, sheets, films, wire and cable coatings, profiles, etc. Processing. The corresponding production equipment is a plastic extruder. The principle is that the solid plastic is melted and plasticized under the conditions of heating and screw rotation of the extruder, and the cross-section and the shape of the die are made through a specific shape of the die. Continuous plastic products. The manufacturing materials mainly include carbon structural steel, alloy tools, etc. Some extrusion dies are also embedded with wear-resistant materials such as diamond on parts that require wear resistance. Extrusion process is usually only applicable to the production of thermoplastic products, which are structurally distinct from injection molds and compression molds.
1. Special hangers-style structure.
2. Both sides of the mould with the pull fine adjustment screw, that can bend to adjust the mode of flexible mould lip, mould lip uses the hot oil cycle control the temperature.
3. All sides of the mould plated chromium and used high-strength bolts with 12.9 grades. The heater make of nice stainless can be control heating.
4. Foam uniform, the steady production, the structure is simple, easy to remove and cleaning.
5. Suitable for: XPS.
6. Mould width: 250-650mm.
7. Product width: 600-1200mm, thickness: 20-150mm.
8. Use: building templates. It has a warming effect.