In processing, the polymer in the form of powder or granular form is usually added to the barrel of the extruder. Under the action of the screw or the plunger, the polymer moves forward along the groove or the barrel, and gradually melts and becomes sticky. The fluid is then formed into a continuous body similar in shape to the die of the mold through a mold disposed at the end of the barrel, and finally cooled and shaped to form a product of a desired shape, such as various plastic tube bars and sheets. , plastic steel doors and windows, film, decorative skirting and so on.
1. Hangers-style structure.
2. Both sides are equipped with top mould and pull fine adjustment screw bending mould lip to adjust the mould mouth clearance.
3. All sides of the mould plated chromium and used high-strength bolts with 12.9 grades.
4. The heater make of nice stainless can be control heating.
5. Steady production, the structure is simple, easy to remove, cleaning.
6. Production 0.5-6mm thick sheet products.
7. Suitable for: PE, PA, PP, PET, ABS, PS etc…
8. Mould width: 400-3500mm.